Friday 28 August 2009

Fueled By Ramen


Its brilliant when i'm by myself at work, aside from the obvious factor of doing very little, I also get to eat the fantastic Korean Pot Noodles they sell here in the Uni shop without anyone complaining that they stink. Which they do, but they taste godly so it isn't any of my concern.

I'm going to post a few tracks today which have all been stuck in my head for the past few weeks, or at least since I heard them, and are definitely deserving of been heard by everyone.

First up is the Todd Terje remix of the new Shit Robot track, Simple Things. Such a simple yet effective build, a lovely stompy beat, takes a long time to get there but when it does its pretty much perfect.

DOWNLOAD: Shit Robot - Simple Things (Todd Terje remix) : http://www.zshare.net/audio/64782423f686490a/

Theo Parrish is one of those cats that is always held in high regard but I've still not got round to seeing him out yet, despite pretty much everyone I know seeing him. The same goes for Carl Craig, although I have seen him, alas can't really remember much of it. I do remember having an amazing night so he must have played a belter. Here CC shakes up Theo's Falling Up and gives it a nice warm techy feel, enjoy.

DOWNLOAD: Theo Parrish - Falling Up (Carl Craig remix) : http://www.zshare.net/audio/647826059cb88c2a/

0 comments:

Post a Comment